Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Reproductions




I thought I would mention that prints of my original paintings are all available through my Etsy shop. You can click on the icon to the left and view them. My 8x10's are only $12.00 and are superior quality. Most prints are also available in 11x14 for $26.00. You have to really see one to appreciate the velvety rich colors. They are shipped in a safe protective mailer. They are perfect for matting and slipping into a 11x14 frame or can be easily popped into an 8x10 frame with out the mat. They make a great inexpensive gift.
Also my package of 7 assorted note cards are the same high quality prints. They are packaged in a little shopping bag with my logo for only 18.00 plus shipping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.