Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Secret Garden

I haven't posted anything in a few days because I am busy getting ready for an exhibit at Mass General Hospital in Boston and working on a few pieces for River Road Gallery in Wilton, CT.
I will be part of an on going exhibit at Massachusetts General Hospital's Cancer Center. The exhibit is called "Illuminations". The program was developed in order to create a visually healing environment for it's cancer patients. They believe the environment in which care is delivered can be used as a tool to aid healing. I am honored to be a part of this very special event. My work will be featured from February to May.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR ART WORK! Colorful and so well done! Sounds like a great show at Mass General, I go there when I need to.
Love your blog too...
Karen