Thursday, June 28, 2012

Floral Blessing~new original painting

This is my latest painting.  I enjoy creating rather abstract botanicals every now and then.  I'm  definetly influneced by my two sons as well esepcially since one has moved home ( temporatily?)  and the other vists from Boston almost every weekend.  Since I've been going through a rather rough patch lately I decided to create some healing engery of my own.  This piece is 16x20 executed with acrylics on stretched canvas.  The sides have been painted so no frame is needed.  IT's wired and ready to hang.  Thanks for looking.
w

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love this painting but especially love the fact that you created your own "healing" ... I have been there many times. Hugs, Jeanne

La Petite Gallery said...

This is awesome, wish it were
fabric or wall paper.
Love yvonne