Monday, July 9, 2012

Taking a Break ~Even from something you love to do!

Seems like time is speeding up these days.  Sam is back to school after a very pleasantly surprising week off.  I can still see his crooked smile when I close my eyes.  (Smiles don't come easy for Sam:)
I am back in my studio today.  As much as I missed my work these past 10 days,  I realize how important it is to step back and take a break. (Even from something you love!) I am recharged and so full of inspiration once again.  Right now I am working on a  commission piece that is coming along quite nicely.   I will not be posting any new work for a few weeks but I also have a lot exciting changes that will be happening to my etsy shop soon.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

La Petite Gallery said...

Glad you took a break. I have been taking one too. Had a new hip and I am on a cane now. I scrolled the back posts and your work is wonderful.

all best wishes,
yvonne