Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nature Network

All winter my husband and I were talking and planning out our garden for the upcoming season. 
As I get ready to turn on the heat I realize how fast it all went by.  This weekend we were suppose to put the garden to rest but felt a bit unmotivated.  My two sons did manage to take down a rather large air conditioner.  The leaves have completely covered the grass but that too will have to wait another week.  Anyway, when I look at this piece that I painted in early spring it reminds me of our garden and the beautiful birds that showed up and sang songs each day . 
This painting  was 16x20 and has sold.

You can also view and purchase other pieces of my work at :
Feel free to contact me with any questions at

1 comment:

La Petite Gallery said...

HI, HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE FALL. WON'T BE LONG TILL WE WILL BE SHOVELING SNOW.

I AM DONE WITH THE YARD THIS YEAR..
YVONNE