Sunday, June 22, 2014

King Of Hearts-Commission

My client wanted a King in the likeness of her husband to hang next to  The Queen Of Everything which she had purchased months ago.  16x20 on a wood panel. 
Next week I will be posting two new pieces before I take a 7 day break to care for my son Sam who will be on his annual vacation from his residential school.  I have an ambitious week planned.  Hopefully he will be feeling good and I can take him on many adventures.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

what a commission, WOW!!!!
You did such a beautiful Job.
It is raining cats and Dogs
here on the coast. Enjoy your Son, relax and give him a big hug.
I'll pray for Sunny days for you.
yvonne

Catherine Nolin said...

Thank you Yvonne I appreciate it very much. Have a great summer too.