Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reflections In The Key Of Gray


Here's is my latest love. Sorry Scott. It took me a bit longer than I thought but well worth it. You would not believe all the things that have gone on these past couple of weeks since I started this painting. If those gray walls could talk. I learned something about the word gray or grey. Gray is the American spelling of the color and grey is the English.

Reflections In The Key Of Gray is 16x20 painted on cotton and linen gallery wrapped so no need for framing but I think this one deserves a gorgeous bronzey /gold chunky frame. For sale in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

iheartart said...

This is one of my favorites! I am mad for yellow at the moment & I love have you have offset it with the grey - shall go & stalk your shop now.

Katie

Eileen said...

It's gorgeous! And it would look wonderful with a fabulous gold frame. Thank you SO MUCH for the print from your giveaway. It arrived today. I didn't realize it was going to be framed, too; it looks beautiful! I put it up straight away in my dining room. :)

Unknown said...

Wow...so beautiful!