Monday, August 17, 2009

Tell Me Who Admires and Loves you, And I will Tell You Who You are. Charles Augustin sainte Beuve




Well,
I have been trying to finish a new painting that I am extremely excited about. I think I must say that every time I finish one. That's probably a good thing. Between weddings, showers, family reunions, 4oth wedding anniversaries, 60th birthdays, 81st birthday. I have found it a difficult summer to keep painting. Hopefully by Wednesday I will be done with this new piece and display it here first. Cramming in a little vacation time, Scott and I spent two days in Harwichport at my sisters beautiful summer home. I always take away some inspiration. No one knows how to do hydrangea better than the Cape. All flowers for that matter. (and cute bunnies) No word yet on the status of my work being selected for the upcoming movie, "The Town" being shot here in Boston.










No comments: