Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Living In The Moment

I do love the combination of eggplant and orange. I have been seeing it more and more lately. This painting is reminder to me that life is "now"(as my two sons would say.) I get so caught up in my work sometimes that I forget to come up for air, literally! This scene is simple and peaceful, kitten included. I think I'll stop and have a cup of tea. I like Good Earth green tea with lemongrass but not too late in the day otherwise I can't sleep. Hope you are having a good day.

 Catherine

5 comments:

Jennifer Reid said...

Just looking at that scene makes me feel so relaxed Catherine...and the cat peeking out from behind the curtain is a cute surprise!
Good to hear you make time for breaks!! :)

The enchanted home said...

Catherine...I am staring at my gorgeous painting that just arrived and am so excited!! Its soooo pretty, I just LOVE the colors, exquisite!! I will temporarily find a place to put it here, but really can't find a special wall in my new house and I will come back to you to order more so I put together a small grouping. You are one talented lady and the colors in your paintings is just GORGEOUS!!! MANY THANKS ONCE AGAIN..This totally brightened my day!!!

Theresa Cheek said...

Thanks for the life lesson....I do get caught up in all the other stuff that clutters in my mind! I love the painting!

Little Leslie said...

I like that combo too, and I love your windows in your paintings, they give the eye a peaceful place rest after seeing all the texture. You are a master, reallly.

Susan said...

beautiful!
xo