Monday, May 30, 2011

If you happen to be in the Boston area June 5th................

For the past 10 years I have participated in the Beacon hill art Walk in Boston.  It always takes place the first Sunday of June in the nooks and crannies of Beacon Hill.  I was one of the first shows I ever did and by far the best. The people from this community have a deep appreciation for original art.     I look forward to reconnecting with  many of my customers who come back each year.  Last year the weather did not cooperate and we had a huge down pour towards the end of the day. I am hoping for a beautiful day for everyone.  Here is a little more info on the Art Walk.   

1 comment:

Little Leslie said...

You will certainly sell that piece. Perfect subject matter for Boston! Good luck on the weather and the sales.