Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Begin Again

 After each painting that I complete I am excited to begin again!  I never have trouble finding inspiration.  It seems to be everywhere for me lately. The picture of Max my son and my sister Joyce was taken at  The Cloisters in New York.  An amazing place which helped inspired me to paint my angel. 
 Today is 60 degree  but the sun has only made a few appearances so far.  I began my day cooking Sam's food for the next several days since he is on a highly specialize diet that only I can properly prepare but I've started writing it down in case I am unable to at my husband's request!  It's a time consuming task, cooking 95% off all the food he eats at his residence but I wouldn't have it any other way. It works and I have it down pretty well.  I just can't seem to cook for my husband and myself!
Going forward, I am starting  a still life with some interesting features.    I also plan on another Tree Of Life  and a piece with a piano again sometime soon.   I am excited to paint now that I've shipped all my print order and paintings for the week.  I love my studio time. 

No comments: