Friday, September 29, 2017

 Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoorThe weather has really changed from 90 degrees Monday to 50 today! It's been a crazy week.  My son Sam had an overnight sleep study in Boston which unfortunately ended abruptly and required driving him home at midnight.  Very stressful and disappointing since Sam sleeps an average of 3 to 4 hours a night and have been looking for answers for years.  We will soldier on because that's what we have to do.  I will never give up hope and having the most amazing family behind me makes it possible. 
I am going to work on both a portrait style piece and a still life next.  I have a few canvases going at once today! I am still contemplating a few gallery offers as opposed to selling directly online.  I don't feel I can do both realistically.  I do enjoy the one to one with my clients however I want to work much larger which requires a presentation that only a gallery can provide.  Beauty is in the details and photo's don't always tell the whole story.  A lot to think about but for now I will just paint.  Original paintings have actually become a wonderful special occasion gift to give for a life time.  Art is right up there with fine china, crystal  and it appreciates in value.   Thanks for stopping by and I should be posting some progress soon! 

No comments: