Tuesday, May 9, 2017

What's going on....

 Hello Friends and Collectors
This week my husband and I along with our son Maxwell are going to Linden Frederick's opening in NYC.  I am so excited to see his work especially since Linden started mentoring Max last fall.  For those of you unfamiliar with Linden. -
Linden Frederick grew up in Upstate New York and studied art at Ontario College of Art and Design in Toronto and the Academia de Belle Arte, Florence, Italy.  His sensitive, nearly narrative landscape and scene paintings were first exhibited in New England in 1985. 
Since moving to Belfast, Maine in 1989, Linden Frederick has been included in exhibitions at the Farnsworth, Ogunquit and Portland museums of art in Maine and in gallery exhibitions in Maine, New York, Texas, New Mexico, South Carolina and Pennsylvania. 

I can't wait to go!  The influence Linden has had on Maxwell's work is amazing and it's only the beginning!
As for me,  I am getting involved licensing my work.  I've just begun the process and it's uncharted terrority for me.  I continue to work with the California based needlepoint company and have just submitted many new images for design.   I will also be the artist spotlighted this summer on People's Pixels.  I'm working on a few pieces at once these days.  Sneak peaks coming!
My lilacs in the pretty light

No comments: