Thursday, August 11, 2016

All in the family - Bragging rights.

I am hoping to have my latest painting completed by Saturday and no later than Monday.  Life gets in the way week to week.  I mention my youngest son Sam a lot since he is my barometer in life for obvious reasons, however I have two older sons Zachary and Maxwell. Both of them are making this world a little bit better and I am quite proud. (:
Zachary working on a 20x20 foot mural in Boston for Beautify Earth. Zach has been drawing and creating since he was about one!  He sells his art and also teaches film-making to inner city kids and does wedding videography  on the weekends. 
Maxwell has started his own certified organic farm in Brooks Maine called Harrow Down Farm.  He and Hannah his partner provide produce to the local area including  CSA  members , the Belfast Co-op  as well as the area hospital.  Oh and he paints too!