Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Corners Of My Mind- New painting SOLD


Completed on July 12.  SOLD   First off,  I didn't crop the image because I didn't want to chop off any of the edges of the painting.  Usually my son Zachary takes a proper photo but he's moved away so I guess I'll have to learn the right technique  myself.  Anyway, I really wanted to paint  a surreal piece with lots of rich  blues, golds, and sienna.   The colors have lots of depth to them which  is difficult to see in a photograph. I was truly inspired by a lovely background in a renaissance painting for my screen.   Yes, that's a hawk and a morning dove.   This piece is 16x20 painted on a cradled wooden panel with painted sides.  Thanks for stopping by.  For sale on my website 
www.catherinenolin.org   

1 comment:

La Petite Gallery said...

THAT'S WONDERFUL, THAT HORSE IS FANTASTIC. YVONNE