Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Flora and Peter- New painting.


I was due to paint a still life right about now.  It's been a crazy few weeks but I managed to carve away enough time between caring for my aging mother and Sam.  They are both ok but my mother is 87 and insists on living in her own apartment even though she is slowing down and finding it hard to do even the simplest of things.  She tells my sisters and I that we are her "assisted living !"  I don't blame her but if it wasn't for having 5 sisters to share in her care, it wouldn't be possible.  Anyway, she is a big part of my life and we do the bet we can while we can.  
This new still life is 12x16 painted on a cradled wood panel with painted sides.  I'm feeling spring time early this year. 
for sale on my website. http://catherinenolin.org/artwork/3953912-Flora-and-Peter-Still-life.html

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 



1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

REALLY Beautiful....REALLY!