Monday, December 28, 2015

"Cleaning Out The Studio Sale!"




It's time for my annual "Cleaning Out The Studio Sale."  I have a big agenda for 2016 and can't wait to get started!  I haven't picked up a paint brush since the beginning of December .  As many of you know my son Samuel, is home for the Christmas break and he requires 1 to 1 attention.  He requires and deserves I should say.  It's been going well so far  and I am grateful.  It isn't easy both physically and mentally but I always come away with such inspiration to paint.  I have been gathering all my new ideas on sticky notes that I have placed around my computer monitor so I wont forget!  
These painting are available through my etsy Shop  www.catherine47.etsy.com under SALE category and also through my website- www.catherinenolin.org
Happy New Year! 

No comments: