Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back in the studio

It feels great to be back in my studio today.  I guess  winter is finally here in Massachusetts because my feet are still numb from the drafts in my studio.  I was so caught up in my details of my new painting that when I looked up at the clock, 6 hours had gone by.  I have begun a Tree Of Life painting but today I had to wrap it up early. I always have to wrap it up early on Mondays and tend to my other jobs in life.  I just realized that today is Tuesday!  Yikes.
Don't forget to enter my Giveaway.  The drawing is Jan 7th.  See my previous blog post about entering if you haven't already.    Catherine

2 comments:

The enchanted home said...

The colors are just AMAZING! Love this one!! Absolutely fabulous....happy new year!!

La Petite Gallery said...

This is so gorgeous. I still think you could sell the design to a fabric company.. I think it is so beautiful. Happy New Year, be well stay Warm.

yvonne