Monday, September 29, 2014

Royal Treatment-New work

 
 

Royal Treatment was completed on 9/29 .  Boy it feels like fall today.  It's so dark and grey outside against the brilliant leaves very beautiful indeed.  I am loving the variations of greens and gold's lately.  I wish I had a canopy bed.  When I was little, I use to make my bed into one with curtains and blankets. In my new studio, on the second floor of my home,   I am entertained by the neighborhood children. Sometimes I turn off my music and just listen to them playing and the sweet and funny things they say to each other.   The dimensions of this painting are 11x14 painted on stretched canvas with painted sides.  click this link to view to purchase.
 
   I decided to change the walls to a more bluer tone. I feel more settled now!

No comments: