Monday, October 25, 2010

This and that.


My painting, New Years Eve In NYC, was selected as" January" for Massachusetts General Hospital's Illumination's Calendar for 2011. This has prompted me to get going on a few new designs for the holidays and an Autism holiday card as well. I am also working on a new commission for a couple in Cape Elizabeth, ME who just bought a beautiful old farm house with many lonely walls. After receiving many requests for how to frame my paintings in my Etsy shop I decided to offer this service for a very small fee. I actually enjoy framing.
New paintings coming soon.............

5 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

I could watch that slide show all day.
you have some fantastic paintings. Congradulations, that is some feather in you chapeau.

yvonne

Yvette said...

Congratulations, Catherine. And I love the red walls in this painting. Gorgeous. Such density of color.

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

your work is simply amazing! I'm taking a rendering class right now and am completely humbled by your work! Love your site and thank you for joining mine!

Sara Louise said...

I love how bright and eclectic this is!

Susan said...

this painting gives me a good feeling...
xoxo