Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chinoiserie Bouquet


This is one of two new paintings I've been working on. Ever since returning from my show in NYC I have been caught up with surface texture and depth of color. I've been doing a lot of experimenting which is why I haven't posted anything new until now. I am very excited about my next series of paintings. I feel as though I am reaching a new stage in my work! As long as the doors keep opening~ I am gratefully walking through them! Chinoiserie Bouquet is 8x10 painted on stretched cotton and linen and will be for sale in my Etsy shop.

October 2nd and 3 rd I will be showing my work in beautiful Pound Ridge New York, (Westchester County) at the "Pound Ridge Fine Art and Craft Show."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the colors!! You are so talented!! xo

Ivy Lane said...

your work is soooo beautiful!

Ivy Lane said...

your work is soooo beautiful!