Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh Suzani

You would think since I have two son's who are both artists and excellent photographers (one is a film maker) that I would have amazing photographs of my work. Instead like the Little Red Hen, I just do it myself. I spend, waste so much time, trying to take good photos of my paintings because I know how important is. I just don't feel like taking the time to learn the proper way because I am more interested in painting. I know I am not alone when I say this. Maybe it's my camera? Anyway, this new painting holds a special place in my heart. I just love everything about it. It's 11x14 painted on stretched cotton and linen.
Starting next week, I will be posting more often now that my summer show season is over.
Also I will be posting my GIVEAWAY here and on my Facebook fan page.

3 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

I am the same way, I can't take good photo's. That is a wonderful painting, I like the folds in the cloth. Good job.

yvonne
I won't do facebook so I guess I cant try for the contest.

Felicity said...

This is my favourite of all of your painting so far.
x Felicity

Yvette said...

My photos leave a lot to be desired as well, Catherine. But yours look pretty good to me. Hard to go wrong when the paintings are so beautiful.