Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Unexpected Visitor-New Work


"She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere
So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair..Norwegian Wood-The Beatles 

I almost forgot to post this new piece here! Between FB and Etsy and Daily Painters and Tumblr it easy to forget my old fashion blog! It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Vermeer and his beautiful interiors.  My sister mentioned to me that there is a new documentary film about his paintings from an engineering perspective which looks pretty fascinating.    This painting is done on birch wood cradled panel the sides are painted and it's wired and ready to hang.  People have been asking me the best way to purchase my work so I thought I'd explain it here:
You can purchase my original paintings directly through my personal website www.catherinenolin.org just click on the price and that will take you to pay pals.
You can also purchase most of my original paintings plus reproductions through my etsy site www.catherine47.etsy.com
I am also on Daily Painters where you can purchase my original paintings as well. 
                                                                         www.dailypainters.com
Thanks for stopping by.