Monday, November 21, 2011

Botanical Still Life-Original painting by Catherine Nolin

I spent Sunday working on this painting and was able to finish it today.  I felt very guilty in my studio all day yesterday while my husband raked the yard and then went on a hike alone. .  It was 60 degrees you know.  As I painted I kept thinking about the snow and cold and how hard it makes everything.  I thought about my mother who won’t be able to go out much once winter really sets in.  I guess that’s why I felt compelled to paint  a bouquet of flowers.
                                  Maybe purchased at www.catherinenolin.org
This piece  is 8x10 painted with acrylics on stretched canvas.  The sides have been painted so no frame is needed.  Wired and ready to hang. 
                             

No comments: