Monday, October 31, 2011

Swinging Susan

 
My mother was quite glamorous in her day. I love looking at glossy black and white photos of she and my father out with friends usually at swanky dinner clubs. Reminds me now of something out of Mad Men. She was always beautifully dressed but in almost every photo her eyes were closed! Always anticipating the flash I suppose. I have painted her here swinging above a lovely garden with an Islandus falcon keeping watch. This painting is 11x14 painted on stretched canvas with acrylics. The sides have been painted so no frame is needed. Wired and ready to hang.
                                            This painting can be purchased at:
                                   www.catherine47.etsy.com or www.catherinenolin.org                          

No comments: