Friday, October 14, 2011

Meet the newest intern at Catherine Nolin Art Studio


When I told my husband I was thinking about  hiring an assistant, this isn't exactly what I had in mind. Meet Leo, as in Da Vinci.  Since  Monday is my birthday, I wasn't too surprised to see a box with a big bow left at my front door yesterday.   The thought of a kitten never crossed my mind. I was thinking smart phone or maybe even Ipad!  Scott really stumped me this year and I am thrilled.  
  As I was trying to paint yesterday, Leo was having  a great time playing with my paint brushes and rolled up scrap paper and bubble wrap. ( An art studio for a cat is  probably a close second to catnip.)  I have a feeling I won't be getting as much done with this particular intern unless I can teach him to use the printer and go to the post office. 

4 comments:

Atelier de Chiqui said...

Ohhh....is lovely...cutte kitty...
XoX

Chiqui

Theresa Cheek said...

Did I hear a meow? He is too cute!!! I love the name.

Little Leslie said...

Leo is precious. We have our cat, BooBoo,and laugh everyday with his antics. He's 11 and still acts like a kitten. We adore him. have a great time with your "intern"!
Leslie

Yvette said...

Oh so adorable! He is precious. What a wonderful intern. :)