Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two gorgeous places for inspiration.

I am about to post two new paintings hopefully today.  I also wanted to mention that my work has recently been featured on two really wonderful blogs.  "The Essence Of The Good Life" 
http://theessenceofthegoodlife.blogspot.com/search/label/Art_Painting

"Electic Revisited".  http://eclecticrevisited.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/matisse-inspired-paintings-by-catherine-nolin/
These sites will be sources of endless inspiration for me! 

Thank you Lene and Maureen. 

6 comments:

Karena said...

I love this painting Catherine!! I am very excited to feature you as well!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

James said...

I so enjoy your colors, thank you for showing us your work.

Kerry said...

Hi Catherine. Thanks so much for following my blog. Right back at you! I love your work and on the weekend when I get some down time I'll be exploring in detail :) Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

your work is so gorgeous...
again, love the florals in this piece as well as the other paintings with florals....
maureen

La Petite Gallery said...

I have been thinging that your
paintings have a feeling of Omar Kiam. Very intriguing
and mystical.

Anonymous said...

I have just found you on Etsy.... what a wonderful shop you have. Curiously, I found you when I was researching Suzani cushions! This painting is my favourite... http://www.etsy.com/listing/26567768/picatso-iii-print

So many reasons... adore the colours, the suzani images, the cat looks so content, reminds me of visiting the Tate modern museum last December with my family when we studied the Picasso cubist painting. June Scott-Brining (jascottbrining@hotmail.com)