Friday, May 21, 2010

It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors” Oscar Wilde


I 've been pretty busy wrapping things up in preparation for the Beacon Hill Art Walk June 6th in Boston. I will be posting another painting that I am very excited about. ( I think I must say that every time I am about to finish a painting? ) I guess that's a good thing.
Although I sell my work through Etsy and my web site, I so enjoy seeing and meeting the people who appreciate and value art in person. I am looking forward to seeing the people who say things like, "Your paintings make me happy." " I want my children to grow up looking at colorful art in our home."or the people who don't know why, just buy with out a reason, and many other lovely comments. I hope you can join me June 6th, in the nooks and crannies of Beacon Hill in Boston for a day that celebrates ART.

No comments: