Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Not so Empty Nest/Refrigerator Art


Today all the boys come home. Actually when I woke up this morning, I found one, Max on the couch, TV on, snacks all over the coffee table. I think he even left the fridge open slightly. I will be picking Sam up at noon. Zach should be coming in about the same time. What does this have to do with art? More than I will ever realize but I will be taking an unwanted break from my work. It always happens this was. I become totally inspired full of ideas right before a holiday. This is our refrigerator. It use to feature the greatest art from Zach and Max growing up but now has evolved into a family inspiration place. I love checking out other people's fridges. I am sure mine will be left open a few more times over the next three days. I am just hoping they don't leave the freezer open. That's the worst! Happy Thanksgiving.


No comments: