Saturday, May 27, 2017

What's Going on these days.- Sale?

 This has got to be my favorite time of year.  Life is just easier when it's still light out at 7:30, our grass actually looks in step with our neighbors lawns.  I can smell the lilies of the valley fragrance in the air on my walk, bunnies running all over my back yard!  Since I sit a lot when I work I am forcing myself to try and walk every day now.  It's easy for the time being  but when  winter is back I know I will struggle again but there is nothing bad about exercising- I keep telling myself!
I am in a really good place inspiration ally right now as well.   I see possible paintings everywhere I go, from grocery store to visiting my 89 year old mother I have plenty of material! I have made some price adjustments to a few of my original paintings still in my shop.  I don't like to call it a "sale" but worth checking out. at  www.catherinenolin.org   I will be working on some more slightly abstract- surreal pieces as well as some musical themed paintings.  I recently did an interview with a pretty hip blog which should be coming out in June and I have signed a contract with a licensing company which will be an exciting venture for me- wrapping paper, towels, home furnishing etc in the works.  I'll keep you posted.
Thank you for all your comments, support and interest.  Have a great long weekend- Catherine.








No comments: