Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Places Our Children Take Us.

 When your kids are ok everything is right with the  world.    My youngest son has struggled so much and for so long .  It is a bittersweet roller coaster ride daily but I think we are headed toward a good place now.  I feel determined and hopeful.  At the same time I am so proud of my two older sons.  My oldest newly married son is really working hard producing amazing videos and commercials and still has a little time for painting and illustrating.  My middle son continues to be mentored by a well known painter from Maine.  He's an already gifted painter, but learning and evolving so much into something wonderful.  I love the places our children take us.

I'm feeling that my next painting will be somewhat spiritual. I am in a good place right now and feel grateful.  

2 comments:

Lola Fassía said...

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR SONS.

I LOOOOVE YOUR PAINTING.

BIG HUGS from Spain.

Lola

Catherine Nolin said...

Thank you Lola much appreciated.