Tuesday, December 6, 2016

What I'm working on

 I am working on a 16x20 piece in which the title came into my head before I even began.  I love when that happens! (Not ready to show a sneak peak yet)  "The Poet's Dream"  I then realized that it comes from a line in the song American Pie by Don Mclean.  "The lovers cried and the poets dreamed." I still love that song although I haven't  heard it in a while.
I  have  one original available for sale ready to ship.  "Letting Go"  www.catherinenolin.org  This painting would look wonderful in a children's room as well as a dining room space. It's 18x24 with painted sides.  Shipping is free on Etsy as well.  www.catherine47.etsy.com

1 comment:

La Petite Gallery said...

As always great art. Just popped in to wish you
and your loved ones a very Happy Holiday.
Be well and safe, God Bless
yvonne