Saturday, June 18, 2016

The picture isn't always what it seems...


  I have been spending  a lot of time on this new piece and it looks like I will be wrapping it up on Monday now.    I try not to work on the weekends,  especially when the weather  is so amazing and  life is happening all around me,  but I just can't stop thinking about this piece! !  It is evolving into something very different then what it started out as, which is fine by me.  This is one of those paintings that has it's own agenda if you will. (By the way it's 16x20) There is still some interesting twists  yet to happen.   Stay tuned.  
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your weekend is great. 
To be totally honest there isn't anything I would rather be doing then painting ........

1 comment:

La Petite Gallery said...

THAT HAS SUCH AN INTERESTING FEEL AND SO MUCH DETAIL.
YOU HAVE PUT LOTS OF WORK IN IT. YVONNE