Saturday, March 5, 2016

New Journey~


I began a new painting today or should I say journey.  I consider my more involved pieces journeys.    This painting has to do with music and time.  I wish I could work on it 24 /7  and come up for air when it's complete but I am married, I have three sons and help care for  an aging mother.  I also have five sisters and a brother who text me constantly which really makes it hard to work at home! I wouldn't want it any other way !  I will post my progress perhaps tomorrow. I'm getting involved in some new ventures.  I have licensed my designs to a California based needlepoint company and now I am selling canvas prints of some of my popular images in a local gallery in my home town of Andover, MA.  I want to spend the majority of my time painting and this local gallery and a few others I am going with this spring, will make that possible.  I will still be selling my originals but some will be only available exclusively through these galleries going forward.  I will keep you posted! 

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Great NEWS!
All the best to a talented artist!

Janice said...

I can't wait to see the needlework versions!