Friday, December 18, 2015

Return Of The Finch


This is my last painting of the year.  I love the combination of yellow and gray.  My two cats Gracie and Theo provide endless inspiration.   As I am writing this, they are both cackling,  at gold finches at our bird feeder.  They are inside cats of course.  This painting is 11x14 painted on a wood panel with painted sides. http://catherinenolin.org/artwork/3904781-Return-Of-The-Finch.html
I would also like to take a moment and thank you all for your support and wonderful comments this past year.  It has been an amazing 12 months  for my work with many new friends and customers.  I am grateful to love what I do.  I am especially grateful to my husband Scott for always telling me to "just keep painting" many years ago.   
 I wish you all much Peace and Joy ~
Catherine 

No comments: