Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Off The Grid - Eve Strikes a Pose- my new painting

Creativity I am in a good place these days.  The ideas are flowing and not enough time to catalogue them all! Here comes  "Off The Grid- Eve striking a Greek pose. I am not happy to report that  I hardly ever get outside so maybe that's why I love to paint nature scenes and tropical flora. My husband is always telling me to get out of the studio and take a hike.  His advice is never wasted because I do become easily inspired even in my little ole neighborhood.  I do feel grateful  that I can create my own world within my studio and I am there. 
This piece is 20x16 painted on a cradled birch wood panel with painted sides.  click the link to view on my website or my etsy store.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are having a great summer!
 

No comments: