Thursday, December 4, 2014




Taking a moment here to give an update for those interested.  I am having a 20 % off cleaning out the studio sale on selected original paintings in my etsy shop. This is the link -https://www.etsy.com/shop/CatherineNolinArt?section_id=13717919&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 

I am once again offering to frame my original  paintings.  I have had many requests over the summer and fall and I actually like to frame! The prices range from 40 up depending on the size.  I have access to beautiful wood carved gold frames at a reasonable price and want to pass that along to my good customers as long as I can.  If you purchase a piece and would like me to frame it for you just email me at catherinenolin@comcast.net   and I will give you a price and timing.  I can also send you a photo of some of the frames I use.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the Holiday Season. 

No comments: