Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Rumble In The Jungle-New painting

My husband and I are quite obsessed with our two cats.    I am posting way to many pictures of them  on instagram .   I catch myself watching them play for way too long especially when they are in my studio.  Like miniature leopards with their spots and stripes  Way too cute! Continuing with my animal theme I thought it was time to paint another leopard.  I would have a real one if I could! This painting is 16x12 painted on stretched canvas with painted sides. With the holidays approaching this painting would make a lovely gift for a children's room or any cat fan!  For sale on my website and etsy shop.  Click links below to purchase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours
as of late, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It is lovely value enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material
as you did, the web will probably be much more useful
than ever before.

my weblog - Ricky Salvador