Friday, April 11, 2014

Sleeping on the job.


I will be working on some commission pieces over the next few months.  Today is a good day to regroup and head off to the art store for some new supplies.  I love buying paint and new brushes.  I've decided to skip the Beacon Hill Art Walk this year.  I have participated in the event for at least 11 years now but I just don't have the inventory.  I know that's a good thing but I will miss showing my work.   On another note my son  Zach will be exhibiting his paintings there for the first time! I am very excited for him and know he will do well at this venue.  
www.catherinenolin.org

1 comment:

La Petite Gallery said...

Catherine that is so wonderful for your son, Please show us his work.
Maybe you need a break. Happy shopping and Happy Easter.
yvonne