Friday, October 25, 2013

Sleep Study In Venice-New Painting

Sleeping is a big issue in our home.  After almost 20 years I am still trying to figure out why Sam sleeps only 4 to 6 hours a night.  A real sleep study is pretty much impossible  given the requirements to successfully conduct one.  I have a bunch of theories of course but maybe, just maybe, Sam's school is finally onto something.   My family thinks that's why I continue to paint scenes with animals and people sleeping and couches. 
Anyway, this is my new painting, "Sleep Study In Venice."  For me this is one of those special pieces that I feel really excited about.  It's 11x`14 painted on a cradled birch wood panel.  The sides are painted and it's wired and ready to hang.  This one would look great framed as well. 
Thanks for looking and happy sleeping! For sale in my etsy shop:

No comments: