Sunday, December 30, 2012

Art and Quote of the day........

Lives in a dream
Waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?  Eleanor Rigby~ The Beatles
 
I thought I had lost this image forever.   Honestly,  I still don't know how something work on this computer.  I lose and find things on a regular basis. Sometimes I spend hours trying to find something and then my husband walks by and clicks on one thing and it's there!  I suppose  I could use a good computer course.   For now I'm happy to rediscover paintings I thought were lost forever!  I painted this piece in 2010.  The woman is very Picasso-like.  My favorite colors!

 

1 comment:

Karena said...

Catherine a beautiful painting and I love the Beatles quote!

I know what you mean about computers!

Wishing you all the best in 2013
xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena