Monday, August 27, 2012

Her mind is Tiffany twisted. - The Eagles, Hotel California

I couldn't resist pairing this painting with that quote from the Eagles.  I am back from vacation ready to tackle a few more commissions.  I am also creating a body of work that will be available exclusively through a new gallery in South Carolina due to open sometime in October.  I'll keep you posted about that when the time comes.  I love the fall.  Thank you for stopping by.  Catherine
This painting has sold.

2 comments:

Judy Hartman said...

I think you are amazingly talented. Your work reminds me of Matisse, but you definitely have your own style. And I love the whimsy/humor of your paintings. They are really beautiful and interesting!

Catherine Nolin said...

Thank you Judy. I appreciate your comment.